SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Aug 25 06:21:23 PDT 2000

Welcome to the list.  I hope you find our conversations enjoyable....though they
can be a bit frustrating at times (people who write about really good stuff,
then don't share the recipe :-( )

If you've enjoyed this book, you might be ready to try redacting some recipes on
your own.  Milham's translation of Platina might be a great place to start, as
you seem to enjoy that sort of recipe.  I know that there are several torta
recipes in his compilation.

You can get a copy of Milham from any good bookseller...you might want to try
the Adall.com web site...they'll give you the best prices they can find for
whatever book you're looking for!

Again...welcome!!

Kiri