SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Jen Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 10:48:26 PDT 2000

- --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>
wrote:
> Sadly, but expectedly, Margaret's Father passed away
> this weekend

My condolences and sympathies for the family.  But, as
I have learned, Death is an amazing catalyst for
change, and some positive thing can always be gleaned
from it.

> Following my successful bid for the Protectorate
> Feast, I went to get the
> check for the budgeted front money and found the
> current officers running
> all around Robin Hood's Barn avoiding signing
> checks

Sounds like my last employer.... or almost any event
here in Wintermist.

(snip again)

> While they were taking the CAT scan, the blocked
> kidney (my one and only)
> opened and the surgery was canceled.  Thursday
> morning it was back to the
> urologist's office.  My blood chemistry was
> returning to normal and he had
> not been able to find the blockage on the X-rays or
> the CAT scan.  Friday, I
> was back in surgery to locate the blockage and
> install a stint.

So, I assume they located the blockage successfully??
It's good to hear that you were able to buck the odds.
 Kidney problems are often quite debilitating, and
with a hobby such as ours, who wants that in their
coffee?

Glad to read you are still with us, Bear.  Best of
luck to you.

Balthazar of Blackmoor