SC - With a Curtsey to Their Majesties: An Introduction

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 28 08:48:29 PDT 2000

Selene,
I would be interested in seeing your notes on 'Period Foods That Your Kids
Will Eat'.
I am fairly new to the list and do make period food for every day meals for
my family.  Casserole of Pork is one of the dishes that I make that our 7
year old daughter will eat that is period.  My husband was a cook, and
suggested that I reduce the vinegar and the red wine.  Other wise it is a
bit strong and tart.
Kirsten
Barbara Sall