SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 28 08:52:21 PDT 2000

Thank you graciously, Mi'lord!

Your site is obviously going to be a key resource in my research and I am
very grateful to the fact that you have put so much time and energy into
it.  I was really distressed that I would have a lot of trouble researching
some of this stuff because I am in a small almost rural suburb of Atlanta
and don't have easy access to a "major" or college library (although I
*can* get downtown to a college library on certain days... the local county
library is very small.)   Knowing *exactly* what I should be looking for
and having the experience of the folks on this list to direct me to the
good sources rather than having to weed throug what's available in
ignorance will save me an undefinable but I'm sure considerably large
amount of research time.

You have helped me more than I can adequately express by taking the time
and energy to place these resources online and direct me to them and I'm in
your debt, as, I'm sure, are a good many others.

My heartfelt gratitude.
I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier