SC - Pennsic Bag Lunches

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 28 12:38:24 PDT 2000

Please forgive me for going off subject...

The South Eastern Renaissance Faire will be open October 14th and 15th
from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. each day.

Admission and primitive camping are free for SCA taking part in the
demo'.

Lots of entertainment and merchants galore.

SCA demo' schedule hosted by the Barony of Iron Mountain

10:30-11:00 Heavy Weapons melee

11:30-1 P.m.  Heavy Weapons Tournament

2:30 - 3:30 P.M. SCA time on main stage.

 Her Grace Katrina of Iron Mountain will be participating in the demo'
as "Queen Elizabeth" .  We will also dance and sing on stage.

If Meridian Crown List is too far to drive, come and have fun with us!
Contact me for more information.

evfemia at mail.com
- --
evfemia