SC - Gluten-free Baklava

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Aug 29 08:41:49 PDT 2000

Can't you light them without the pilot? I had an apartment for several years
that had a stove without the piot, and I just use one of the long camping
lighters to light it with...
margali
I vite for repairing one first and then saving for the second...if not and you
decide to buy, where are you located - if it is close enough I might be tempted
to take them off your hands!