SC - interesting URL - food shopping!

RButler96@aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 13:38:40 PDT 2000

The South Eastern Renaissance Faire will open October 14th and 15th, 10
a.m.- 6 p.m. each day.  Admission and primitive camping are free for SCA
participating in the SCA demo' hosted by the Barony of Iron Mountain.

FREE merchant space is still available for SCA merchants with SCA
membership cards.
If you would like free merchant space at the SERF faire please contact
me with the size of your pavilion, what you'll be selling and your
contact information.

Lots of entertainment!  Regular admission prices for non-SCA friends or
relatives are $10 adults, $5 kids (5-12), kids 4 and under free.

Directions:

>From Birmingham, Al take I-59 North towards Gadsden about 32 miles.  You
will pass a rest stop and take the next exit, exit 166
(Steele/Ashville).  Follow signs to Horse Pens 40 about 10 more miles.

>From Gadsden, Al take I-59 South towards Birmingham about 12 miles.
Take exit 174 (Steele).  Turn right towards Steele off the exit and
follow signs to Horse Pens 40 about 10-15 more miles.

Signs are easy to see...

SCA Demo' schedule

10:30-11:00 Heavy Weapons Melee to be followed by Pendragon, the
equestrian jousters of the Atlanta Ren' faire

11:30-1 P.m. Heavy Weapons Tourney

2:30-3:30  SCA main stage time Anyone SCA is welcome to take part in the
dancing, singing, etc.

For more information contact Lady Evfemia at evfemia at mail.com or
205-592-2766

- --