SC - OT - freezing things

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 06:05:17 PDT 2000

The about.com busy cooks site has a great list of resources for information
on freezing including a link to the University of Georgia Cooperative
Extension Service's Freezing FAQ and a list of foods that do not freeze
well. I learned a great deal about freezing from this site!

http://busycooks.about.com/food/busycooks/cs/frzinfo/index.htm

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier