SC - interesting URL - food shopping!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 30 16:09:32 PDT 2000

I'm conglomming two messages into one rather than have two short responses...

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:11:12 GMT
From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: SC - Finally going to cook something period!!!

Begin with how many mouths will be in attendence at this dinner.  That is
always the best place to begin.  From there, figure your budget (max) and
then begin to flesh in the feast.
olwen

- ---
At least 16 since the class has 15 students and a teacher.  I'm going to guess
20.

Budget is currently unknown with a high possibility of getting $5-$10 a head.

- --