SC - Re: Period Foods for Kids

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Aug 31 13:53:34 PDT 2000

deborah minyard wrote:

> >I wonder then, why cats don't go crazy over other mints?
> >
> Try tossing the paper from an Altoids box on the floor near a cat and stand
> back

Oooh- one better- used chlorine bleach while cleaning- the cats really
dig the smell, and if it's on your hands they get really weird. I was
minding my own business the other day, having just bleached down the old
porcelain sink, was sitting at the dining table attempting to read a
magazine, when one of the cats decided my hands were *wonderful* and
repeatedly bonked her head on the mag, on my hands, on my head, she
jumped into my lap and whacked me from there- and this is a cat that
really isn't interested in me usually. But Miss Chlorox is
fascinating... does it smell like pheremones or something?

'Lainie
who like cats but prefers not to be an object of kitty obsession...