SC - 100's and 1000's (was something more useful)

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Tue Aug 15 22:29:38 PDT 2000

Maire,

Butter's OK, but it has to be very soft, or the 100s and 1000s fall right
off. They need to be properly embedded to stop a huge mess being made in the
eating.

Adamantius,

I think you're thinking of a Wagon Wheel. They're OK, but not half as good
as a Tim Tam (well, nothing's as good as a Tim Tam!!!) Smarties are a lot of
fun, and they've just started a smarties alphabet line, so kids can spell
with more letters than M,E and 3 (and, naturally, adults and children alike
can spell rude words with them too, which seems to be the fate of most
alphabet products)

Craig,

Sorry, I just can't cope with a Tim Tam suck - I figure you just can't mess
with perfection! Also, on this note, the inventor of the Tim Tam passed on a
couple of weeks ago. My local ABC station reporter suggested the listeners
go and buy a pack as a memorial.

Glenda.