SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 09:14:59 PDT 2000

I noticed in our camp that several of the fighters chose not to cook (I
wasn't cooking for the camp...only myself and my son) but they didn't eat at
the vendors, so much as go get the food and bring it back. (or...more likely,
send the one young lord to do it).  I think that period "traveling
food"...meat pies, or things that can be easily taken back to camp might be a
useful item.
  As for breakfast...well, the place that serves the fabled omelets (Beast
and Boar???)..wasn't ever open when I was on my way down to stand in line for
A&S..but he made his coffee an hour earlier..and was more than willing to
allow me to have some (at 6:30am) before he "officially" opened!  Bless his
soul!

Etain