SC - With a Curtsey to Their Majesties: An Introduction

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 28 09:36:03 PDT 2000

Welcome to here!

I have managed to get the local Coke fiends [Coca-Cola, that is] to drink their
favorite fluid in proper tankards.  Now to the matter of nomenclature;  I'm
trying to propogate the term "South Downs Ale" for Atlanta's famous fizzy drink.

Selene

The Honourable Lady Selene Colfox
OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Pursuivant sans portfolio, Caid
Protégée to Baroness Catriona nicChlurain, O.P. [dec.]
selene at earthlink.net