SC - Holidays

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Dec 5 08:39:57 PST 2000

Greetings to the List:

I have been offered an invitation to spend the Christmas holidays in
Scotland, which I've accepted (since it's a gift from a friend).  We are
also planning to travel to England to visit my family, as well as Paris and,
possibly, Amsterdam.  I was wondering if anyone can make recommendations as
to what books I could look for with respect to period cooking that are
difficult to obtain here in the U.S.

Although I lived in the UK twenty-something years ago, I don't remember
what's there or how it has changed.  Any recommendations as to shops or
historical sites that are a "must see" would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

Gwendolen