SC - PIGS...IN...PASTE!!! (Apologies to the Muppets)

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 10 19:21:26 PST 2000

I noticed also that Ras's responses were happily free from all
the html code that used to follow everything he wrote,
especially in the digest version of this list.  Whatever changed
that, I am thankful, as it is truly tedious to skip through all
of it.

(and not even the obligatory food comment, but the heading
matches, so maybe I am not yet in trouble with the list
administrator.)

Tyrca