SC - sea otter

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Dec 10 22:19:32 PST 2000

Goats will pick up onion and other strong oils in
thier
deit and
pass it on through thier milk

All Mammals will do this to some extent. A book I read
before I had my son said that it is one way that
babies aquire tastes for the foods that are in their
culture. IT seemed to make sense to me.  Some babies
are finicky about this, and will refuse to nurse after
the mom has something extremely spicy or garlicky to
eat. Anyway, I thought it was interesting, and it's
definately period and food related:)
Nisha