SC - Bannana

Tina Nevin thorngrove at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 22:59:12 PST 2000

Andrea M. replied to me with:
> << No ice in the cola? I've heard that it is difficult to get iced tea
> in England. Any comments from those who are there or have visited >>
>
> I was in England 2 years ago. Never was offered ice, but also didn't ask for
> it.
>
> I like my beverages at room temperature anyway. I fit in really well!
>
> (P.S.) We are going to Amsterdam in October, I'll let you know it this occurs
> there too!

Thanks for the info. Please do let us know about your Amsterdam trip,
especially any food related things. Someday, I would like to make a
trip to Europe. In the meantime, I will continue collecting bits and
pieces of interesting info and maybe others will find these useful, even
if I myself don't ever get over there.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net