SC - Bread question--OOP, but yummy

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Dec 23 18:27:28 PST 2000

This may be a problem with our Kingdom Chronicler who managed to trash every
event announcement for Protectorate.  I'm not so much irritated by the lack
of recognition as I am the failure to provide people with enough information
to decide whether or not they wish to partake.

You may wish to do as I did and place the feast information on
Ansteorra-announce.

If the information is being left out before the announcement is sent to the
Blackstar, I would suggest a little "Come To Jesus" meeting with whoever is
doing the announcements and your local seneschal.  Information helps sell
feasts and I've seen one feast tank because the steward failed to get the
word out.

Bear