SC - Cleaning a Fleece

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 26 04:47:48 PST 2000

Hi,
I hadn't heard the term "Come to Jesus meeting" in a
LONG time.(I was raised fundamentalist in the buckle
of the bible belt, still recovering)It is just a
serious, no nonsense kind of a talk. But I like the
analogy you got for your answer IT made me laugh.
nisha

It helps if you were raised fundementalist, or live in
the Bible Belt.
Think of it rather like a summit- one with MAdeline
Albright sitting at
the end of the table between the two parties, and
saying "Ok, I want
all
the cards on the table. And no, sir, no more pizza
breaks until this is
straightened out." (Hey- she scares me- reminds me of
my middle school
science teacher).