SC - perogie presses

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:02:31 PST 2000

Oh my.  I suppose you all thought I just plumb forgot you.  I didn't.  My
life just got all caught up in too much mundainia.  I did at last get to the
little market and got some presses.  I could only get 5 at that time, so I
shall have to go back for the rest.  I shall be sending these 5 out this day
to the first five folks on the list.  Sorry.  The rest will have to wait
another few days.  I hope these little boxes don't get lost in the mail
shuffle.  Let me know when you get them.
Olwen