SC - Food for the Grieving

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Dec 10 09:56:26 PST 2000

Gunther,
	I am sorry to hear about your loss, and can sympathize with the thought
that it is somewhat of a relief, albiet a tough time in your life.
	As to the food that accompanies the process, when my late husband died,
my house was full of people within about 6 hours.  We had so much food
brought in, we ran out of room to put things.  We had so many versions of
fried chicken brought that we had to tell folks that called to say they
were coming over and what could they bring "NO FRIED CHICKEN!"
	Christianna