SC - Steamed Pudding Recipes - 2nd installment

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Dec 14 02:46:12 PST 2000

I've blended my own quatre-epices and it's delightful.  It would never have
occurred to me to use allspice!  I did note, however, in my recent storm of
catalogues, that Dean and Delucca (I think) had listed among their available
spices, quatre epices!
As they also listed allspice, I have to believe that this is the blend.

Kiri