SC - holiday cheer and grump

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 22 10:59:36 PST 2000

Well, I got creative and using some heavy cream I got the other day I
made the sweetened rose water butter as a sort of christmas treat [we
are also having goose and assorted trimmings-although I don't know if I
feel up to making a plum pudding as we have a persimmon pudding in the
freezer;-) ]

It smells heavenly, but on the downside it turns out that the cat loves
rose butter ;-( so we have a bit less that I started out with.

Did we decide if any other compound butter was eaten for other than
health reasons [although I can probably come up with enough of a cough
to warrant honey butter ;-)  ]
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html