SC - Re:Silent Auction

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 09:05:19 PST 2000

I am in the process of interpreting recipes for the cooks guild tomorrow
night, and have come up with two questions.  In Apicius, the recipe for Crane
or Duck with Turnips lists "laser foot".  It must be a spice, but I am unable
to find it.

Also, in Platina, the recipe for Meat Roll in a Pot lists putting the veal in
a pot with "far".  Since it lists how to actually cook the dish in the next
sentence, I am not disposed to thinking this is a reference to fire, but I
could be wrong.  Ideas?

Thank you.

Aldyth
Aldyth at aol.com