SC - Response from author of horrible period foods article.

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 13:43:31 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/9/2000 7:25:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<<  Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to set the author
 straight.  Tis a pity  she had to respond in such a "high falutin'  " way.
 Oh well, we can only hope that it  will spur some readers of the article to
 do a little digging into period cooking on their own.  And won't they be
 surprised!! >>

Actually, I am currently doing a little research in my Anglo-Saxon sources to
see if I can find evidence to refute her there.  Anybody got a copy of C.
Anne Wilson's Anglo-Saxon Food and Drink that could help me?

Brangwayna