SC - Re: Valentine dinner...

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Sat Feb 12 08:45:48 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/11/2000 5:51:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< > > > << Sausages (not English sausages).  >>
 > > > ooog.  English sausages.  I had more than enough
 > > of them on my honeymoon.
 > > > WHY are they STICKY inside????
 > > >
 > > > Brangwayna
 > >
 > > a-HEM!
 > >
 > > Gunthar
 > >
 > GUNTHAR!
 >
 > Berengaria

 Just trying to keep this a family show. >>

Papa Gunthar, when I posted that comment it was, and is still intended to be,
an entirely serious comment and question.  It only got out of the family show
range when you started commenting on it.

Like it or not, folks, I did eat English Sausages (you know, meat and spices
in a casing sausages) on my honeymoon, I did not care for them, and I was
distressed by the texture, which I have never encountered in any other type
of sausage.

I realized later that some people on this list might take what I said the
wrong way :-)

Brangwayna