SC - Beaten biscuits-OOP

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Thu Feb 17 14:21:01 PST 2000

> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> > > [mailto:owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of helen
> > > Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 9:03 PM
> > > To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> > > Subject: Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1894-Mundane Nobles

 I would love to see the website....

 "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
 I've seen the coronet! On his head and on Bill's website! The Crown
Jewels of Russia have nothing on that thing!

Johann von Metten replies:
 Well, Ive just went to that page and it is a spiff coro!!
I wish the 'GussenKron' was that simple!! My old coronet looks like a
Victorian/Roccoco jamboree!! I don't have a pic. to put up to show
anyone yet and I'm not sure I will!!
  It has a white/yellow gold greek key design band and two cross pieces,
in the same design. At each of the six points it has an 'enraged' goose
with ruby eyes, sitting on a pearl egg!!! Under the cross peices are
eight more teardrop pearls and a cap of maintainance of red and purple.
 I always loathed that thing and seeing it go was one of the greatest
joys of my life!!  I tried in vain to convince the Prince and Diet to
allow me to either renovate it, or at least commision one more to a
personal liking, more simple(medieval) and more seeming for a clerical
peer. They refused on the grounds of historical value! Oh well, it's not
mine anymore!!! May Hans wear it in peace for many happy years!!