SC - Favetta

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 18:59:57 PST 2000

Recently an article from the New York Times came over the wire service; it
was a review of a book called History of Bread by Bernard Dupaigne.

It's obviously not a completely new release, since the review mentions that
it was first published in France, but I'm not sure how long it's been out in
the US. I'd be interested in hearing commments from anyone who's read it
(the review is mixed, with some recipes described as "seriously flawed").
I've had a look at the Florilegium, in case it's been mentioned before, but
didn't see anything.

Any comments that will help me decide whether to buy much appreciated!

Kylie