SC - Distress in Trimaris - rebutal

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 06:47:54 PST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com wrote:

> suck it up and serve Happy Meals to high table?  I'm just dismayed at this

Tempting. Next feast make sure that it specifies what they get for their
money ("feast (period): $X"). If you think you have the capacity include
two options for the feast ("happy meal" and period), and simply serve
what they paid for. Oh, and please note that they never specified that
you were supposed to be *good* at cooking happy meals...

> Forgive my snarling.  Like all else which has come before, this too shall
> pass.  Thanks for listenting.

How long until they flush the Royal Toilet in Trimaris?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Brook's Law: Adding manpower to a late project makes it later.