SC - quail eggs

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Feb 27 09:09:26 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/27/00 9:55:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, ChannonM at aol.com
writes:

<< Let's play nice, this IS a DISCUSSION list afterall. Many times, I will
post
 a question and then realize that I could have spent time looking up the
 answer myself, but then why discuss it?  >>

Sorry. You are right. I have been in contact with Anahita privately and we
have great respect for each others work. She is aware that the words I wrote
were not intended as an attack on her and we have taken care of the matter
privately. having read the Trimaris posts first, I was just a little
emotionally sensitive and vented in the wrong venue. My apologies and deepest
regret for any misunderstanding I may have inadvertently caused.

Ras

Ras