SC - Coffee, Tea, and OOP

Sun Feb 27 10:26:35 PST 2000

Lorix, what about the traditional combos of grain and legumes?
I love lentils, and whole grain combos. I winged a fake roman dish of
lentils and whole spelt in a sort of frumenty cooked in standard
vegetable broth [from a can, ok?!]
It might be really good cooked in wine based almond milk with more
modern medieval spicing if you are doing a later feast...
margali

I've got it covered for the rest of the meal, but
would like to serve a period 'protein' dish for
this 'category'.  I have been thinking about
something containing a mix of nuts & mushrooms,
but would welcome any suggestions and especially
any recipes.

Much thanks,

Lorix