SC - Re:New World Foods-list penguins are period

Bluwlf17 at cs.com Bluwlf17 at cs.com
Thu Feb 10 16:46:39 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/10/00 9:08:08 AM Central Standard Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<< How often do we read of Sailors cannabalizing the dead, or their
prisoners? We do
 not interpret this to mean that _People_ were a regular part of the Typical
 Rennaissance larder. ( no comments from the usual suspects, please, we had
the
 "long pig" discussion last year =:-o  )

I find it difficult to imagine anyone showing up for that feast.(except the
main course)

Hey, I'm not a "usual suspect", I'm a newbie.  So what's that about "long
pig" ?