SC - Re:New World Foods-list penguins are period

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 17:30:04 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/10/00 6:25:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< There is a citation by English seafarers that saw and ate penguins.   >>

GROSS! Do you have any idea how foul penguin tastes? I would sit down and eat
a dish of mackerel before I would eat penguin from the descriptions that
exist of the bird. BTW, almost all shore birds taste of fishiness more than
fowl. Some (and I won't go into details) are so bad that poorly prepared cat
food would be a gourmet treat in comparison.

Ras