SC -A Nautical Feast or a Sailors best meat I mean mate

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 10 22:13:29 PST 2000

Frederich said:
> Sorry Tongue in cheek here.

<snip>

> This could be a fun event.  Wish I had access to cheap seafood.

Well, you may have meant this as a joke, but I think this idea has merit.
It would give a basis for an event with a seafaring theme. It will be
joining the other event ideas in my event-ideas-msg file.

I do have a number of files that might be of use to anyone thinking about
doing such an event. Everything from fish and seafood recipes to a
number of files on seamanship and medieval ships.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net