SC - Re: compost

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 19 19:36:23 PST 2000

Adamantius originally replied to me:
> << Tastes about the
>  same as always and hasn't made anybody sick. I'm running low, though:
>  perhaps I should make another five-year supply!  >>
>
> would you mind posting your recipe and the source. This sounds like fun
>
> Hauviette

Adamantius' recipe as well as Ras' and several others on this list can
be found in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium files.
pickled-food-msg (105K) 12/17/99    Medieval pickled food. recipes.

For mine, I used the redaction by Master Ian Damebrigge of Wychwood but
took some ideas from Adamantius' and Ras' and others redactions.

I have pasted Adamantius' message below.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net