SC - selecting fruits and vegetables

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Feb 18 18:14:09 PST 2000

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Hmmm, sounds like i should make some of this for the feast i'm
> kitchen stewarding ("feast-ocratting", ugh) in early Dec 2000. I'm
> trying to find ways to use root vegetables, and it might be nice to
> have something prepared ahead of time. It's a small feast (more than
> 50, fewer than 100 people).
>
> Have you created your own version? Are you using the one in Pleyn
> Delight? A different versions? Hints, please...

Anahita,

He'll kill me for this, but why don't you ask Seumas for ideas,
experiences, etc., as we just did the Investiture feast, same time of
year, same size. And not that far away- Crosston's only 6-9 hours away
from the Summits...

But you might have to wait a couple of days, as he'll be here later
tonight...

'Lainie