SC - Distress in Trimaris

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Sat Feb 26 19:29:40 PST 2000

Actually what this situation makes me realize is that the art of cooking in
the SCA is less appreciated than any other art in some areas.  I love
cooking period, and even though I am no longer a member, I am still studying
period cooking.  In fact, I got a few new books and recipes at the Symposium
and have made numerous recipes from them.  It is nice to know that I have
more respect for the cooks in Trimaris than HRH does.

Murkial