SC - Recipes: King Arthur's Tea pancakes

Elysant@aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 11:34:29 PST 2000

Good My Lord Ras writes:

<< Given the above, it appears to me that although certain combinations of
 ingredients and cooking methods might be defined as 'standard recipes', I
 find little evidence that there is any standardization regarding the names
 for those combinations.

 Thoughts? >>

When you consider the many different names for something as simple as Cottage
Cheese, it's not a great wonder to me that the same dish will have many
different names. <g>

Your humble servant,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)