SC - advice needed - possibly OOP

Steven Cowley scowley at uswest.net
Wed Jan 5 08:18:32 PST 2000

> "Cuskynoles are fruit ravioli."
>
> If that doesn't get a response, we'll know something's wrong.
>
> Adamantius

But they ARE! What's the problem?

Sorry I've been quiet lately but work and vacation has gotten
me busy. Now I'm working on menus and a shopping list for
a Laurel's vigil buffet for this weekend. Seems that I've gotten
popular as a buffet chef.

She wants meat and sauces so here's what I'm thinking so
far:

Chicken in Sage Sauce
Braised boneless beef ribs in sweet/sour sauce
Roasted Pork with "the purple sauce" and honey mustard
Cheese tarts or quiches
wafers (I bought myself a pizzelle maker for Christmas)
homemade breads

I still need to add a couple more dishes but haven't looked
them up yet. Any suggestions? Sorry I don't have recipes
or even the proper names but I'm away from my reference
materials.

I'm doing this pretty much alone so I can't do anything
complicated, I'd have loved to do the fruit and nut "entrails"
for this. I'm cooking for approx. 60 people since it is just a
little buffet at 12th Night.

I went skiing over the holidays! Woo hoo! I think I've found
a new, expensive hobby! I need to live in the mountains and
get out of Texas. Hot and flat is how I like my women, not
where I live.

Oops! I guess that was rude..  ;-{)}

Hey, I OWN the rock!

Yers,