SC - advice needed - possibly OOP

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 5 08:33:22 PST 2000

Since there seems to be a lack of postings, I'll jump
in with this:

I made a rather good dish that is basically chicken
stewed in orange juice with cinnamon and raisins (out
of a modern cookbook -- in fact, I think I got it off
the web somewhere).  Now I want to jazz it up a little
and was thinking of adding some different/additional
spices, maybe something with a medieval flavor.  Any
suggestions?

Dana/Ximena la Letrada