SC - Cuskynoles?

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 15:24:26 PST 2000

> > Any suggestions? Sorry I don't have recipes
> > or even the proper names but I'm away from my reference
> > materials.
> >

> Snow  (In honor of your trip. ;>  Besides, it looks cool.)
>
> Sugar paste subtleties.  Is that the word?  Am I losing my mind?
>
> Chicken pasties in small bite-sized portions.

Nice suggestions. I'll have to look up Snow again. Solteties
would be a bit difficult since the vigil is this weekend and I have a
lot to do.

I'm thinking of a couple of veggie dishes that are pretty easy to
make.  Mainly braising and roasting and boiling while sauces are
fast and easy to make. The work part is going to be boiling and
boning the chickens and the shopping. A friend is making a large
Christmas pudding which should be fun.

> > I'm doing this pretty much alone so I can't do anything
> > complicated, I'd have loved to do the fruit and nut "entrails"
> > for this. I'm cooking for approx. 60 people since it is just a
> > little buffet at 12th Night.
> >

> Need some help?

Help is always appreciated. One of my problems is that my usual
working crew is all busy with other projects. Thankfully this is a
tiny meal compared to what I'm used to.

> -Magdalena

Thanks,

Gunthar