SC - advice needed - thanks

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 07:07:08 PST 2000

Just a note one Savory wafers, though I have not made them myself. (No
Pizzelle iron yet, maybe someday.) But while at Cost plus stocking up our
eventing basket we  discovered cheese wafers. They had a strong  cheese
flavor and were very crispy. From the impression of the lines on them I
would assume they are made on something similar to  a pizzelle iron. Now
whether they are made crispy through a modern techniques to please our
modern palates  I don't know, but  they were pretty tasty.
Zoe