SC - Cuskynoles?

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 10:09:56 PST 2000

Thank you all for your suggestions; I look forward to
trying them.  Plus I finally got around to checking
out the Florilegium and Miscellany -- I didn't find
the recipes that were mentioned, but I found a whole
bunch of other stuff to try!  Yum!

I have a copy of "To the Queen's taste" but it's not
only in a box, the box is on the other side of the
Cascades.  I'll have to dig it out and read it again
this spring when the weather in the passes is
reliable.  The Capon in Orange Sauce sounds wonderful;
if there's a published redaction I would be interested
in getting the book (I don't think I'm up to redacting
yet, although these days I can usually boil water
without starting any major conflagrations).  If not, I
would be grateful for a copy of any unpublished ones
anyone would care to send my way (whenever you come
across them, I'm not in any hurry with this).

Dana/Ximena