OOP was Re: SC - Happy New Year (OT)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Mon Jan 10 07:27:03 PST 2000

alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Greetings!  'Twas recommended to see PPC 60 for the Chinese recipes.  Do
not
 forget to also look at PPC 61 where there is an article entitled "Some
remarks
 about the translation of Yun Lintang Yinshi Zhidu Ji published in PPC 60".
 The author, Francoise Sabban, makes numerous corrections to the original
translation.

 Alys Katharine, back to work tomorrow :-(

What is PPC 60 or 61, how do I get them?  I love Chinese and would love
period recipes.  I would even cook a dinner at Pennsic at flips camp using
them, it I had them.

Frederich.