OOP was Re: SC - Happy New Year (OT)

Steve Brooks SBrooks at FPDSavills.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 08:04:07 PST 2000

> Nope, Papa - You own the cathedral
> I own the rock! I squatted in it fair and square, I done all of the
> improvements -the hot tub, wine celler, the kitchen, the library and teh
> gardens.
> *sniffle*
> margali

You already admitted the arrangement. You have squatters rights
on the Lord's land. Now if you have that rock for 5 years then you have
true claim of ownership but until then I can bulldoze the whole mess under
and have a new privvy built.

Luckily I'm a benevolent despot and allow all the shenanagins to continue
but you will have to begin paying rent of a recipe a month if you wish to allow

it to stay your happy little condo.

As Ansteorra knows, I'm a fierce and terrible tyrant but have a soft spot for
all the poor wretches under my dire gaze.

Yers,

The Tyrant Gunthar