SC - OOP: Interesting reference

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Jan 12 05:46:23 PST 2000

Greetings,

    I hosted MOC activities at our local 12th night.  One of the activities I selected to do was redacting and cooking a period
recipe.  Of the 23 kids in MOC only one did not like what we did.  We made Brown Fries from Take a Thousand Eggs or More II.  The
Kids translated it into modern English and then we prepared the recipe.  It was by and far the most popular activity all day (and it
had some stiff competition like calligraphy and gold leafing on vellum).  I have not up packed all the MOC stuff yet but when I do I
will post the recipe if anyone is interested.  I was wondering if anyone else had ever done this with kids and what kind of success
they had.

Until next time,
Meredudd
Barony of the Steppes