SC - Help!!!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 12 23:32:03 PST 2000

Lucretzia, Christianna's comment:
>  I know there are folks on the list who
> have done Aphrodesiac feasts, some of that info might be helpful as well.

reminded me of another file in the Florilegium that might be of use to
you. This one is in the PERSONAL CARE section:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (14K) 10/15/99    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

I thought I might have a review of such an aphrodisiac feast, but didn't
find one in my FEASTS section. I would love to have a review of such a
one, though.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net