SC - Lost characters in HTML

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Jan 14 09:25:10 PST 2000

Sorry for the long absence.

I too will have to miss the Cooks Symposium and will miss out on meeting all
the folks I have been so looking forward to meeting. (my living situation
changed abruptly, and I am 3/4 moved into a small 1 bedroom apartment) I will
join Sir Poppa Gunther in lamenting that is it not next weekend, by then I
should have found my cookbooks, and organized my "hallway with appliances"
that they seem to think constitutes a kitchen :-) and have been able to join
you all in making sugar paste, and feasts, and dissecting German cookbooks.
Perhaps next year?!

Sorrowfully, and hip deep in boxes in Colorado
Gwen Catrin von Berlin
 A&S Champion, Barony of Caerthe, Outlands