SC - Farced

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jan 18 10:20:35 PST 2000

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 17-Jan-100 SC - Okay, my life
just got.. Kerri Canepa at pobox.alask (1494*)

> If any of you were to become Royalty and could influence the culinary sphere,
> what would you like to see happen? I have a couple of ideas, but I would be
> grateful for any suggestions all of you may have.

I'd encourage preparing feast booklets that include recipes and
citations.  I've gotten some very good recipes that way.

I'd make sure that "chocolate" wasn't mentioned in my whims.

I'd make a point of publically praising cooks who make tasty period
dishes, and/or praise particular dishes -- particularly at feast when
the taste is fresh in everyone's mouth.

toodles, margaret