SC - yet another egg question

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 17:27:51 PST 2000

If any of you cooks from the northern areas are
planning on attending Gulf War and are going to
be coming down the I-65 corridor south from
Nashville, I would be happy to offer crash space
as I am 3 miles off of Exit 37 in south Tennessse
just above the Alabama border.  This is more than
halfway from Chicago or so and would be a good
break point for those who are just not up to straight-
thru driving.  This offer is for coming down or going home.
If a large enough number eventually ( besides cooks)
want to stop over, we can open up the Centre next
year and have a hospitality kitchen for travelers.  If
anyone you know is bringing a horse, I can put it up
at the farm across the street.  I had hoped to have
the halls' bathrooms and kitchen finished by Gulf War
so we could make a mini-event of Traveler's Aid, but
it looks like May or June before we get working plumbing
installed.  Let me know if you need crash space.

Akim
"No glory comes without pain"